Who is BRCKMN Productions?
BRCKMN is the production company of Jonah Brockman. Jonah has been professionally creating, recording, producing, and playing music and audio projects for more than 25 years. He has surrounded himself with professional engineers, producers, musicians, and creative people to help bring excellence to each project.
What does BRCKMN do?
Whatever needs to be done.
IN MUSIC, production is everything that happens between your song idea and the finished product on the radio or film or your album. In a professional production that includes:
- developing the lyrics, melody, and chord progression
- establishing the mood and personality of the song
- finding the best key, tempo, and time signature
- arranging the structure of the song
- deciding on the instrumentation, sounds, and vocal style
- working out each instrument and vocal part
- recording all the parts
- mixing the song (often the difference between an amateur and pro sound)
- mastering the song
Every song and every artist is different. Some songwriters need help with every one of these things and need to hire professionals (session musicians, recording engineer, mixing engineer, mastering engineer, producer) to get the job done. Others need help with one or two of these things. Others need just an administrator or a coach or just someone to bounce ideas off of.
IN AUDIO, we offer a wide variety of services – from planning to recording to publishing audio work. This includes:
- recording just about anything on-site or in-studio
- editing including :
- cutting and pasting
- taking out “umms”, stutters, coughs and any unwanted noise
- improving bad recordings
- removing background noise
- mastering to broadcast standards
- leveling and optimizing volume and sound
- combining and smoothing multiple tracks
- converting and restoring analog tapes to digital media
- complete podcast and audiobook production
Our specialty is filling in the gaps. Whether we’re doing it all or doing just a part, we work as an extension of you providing whatever you need to make your project the best it can be.
Do you guarantee your work?
Yes! We are committed to working on your project until you are completely satisfied. We work closely with you at each step of the process so there should never be unpleasant surprises. If for some reason, though. we can’t see eye-to-eye, we will refund your money according to the terms and conditions agreed upon in your work-for-hire agreement.
Who owns the song when we’re done?
All projects are a work-for-hire. This means no matter what we’re doing, you maintain all rights and ownership.
What are your terms and conditions?
Please see our full list of Terms and Conditions